Our Terms and Conditions contain the following information:
I. About us
III. General provisions
IV. Rules for using the Online Store
VI. The procedure for concluding a sales contract
VIII. Prices and Payment Methods
X. Right to withdraw from the contract
XI. Complaints about Goods
XII. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
XIII. Newsletter Regulations
XIV. Processing of personal data
XV. Final Provisions
The owner of the Online Store is HemPoland spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at Władysławowo (82-300), Władysławowo 30A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000534517, REGON number 360289332, NIP number 5783115991, with a share capital of PLN 1,000,000.00 paid in full, e-mail address: email@example.com , telephone number +48 668 097 775 (hereinafter referred to as “HemPoland” or “Seller”).
HemPoland is a manufacturer and distributor of the highest quality CBD products, such as dietary supplements and cosmetics, as well as the owner of the CannabiGold brand, part of RAMM PHARMA CORP., established under Canadian law, with its registered office at: 82 Richmond Street, East suite 200, Toronto , Ontario, M5C 1P1, Canada.
The terms used in these Regulations have the following meanings:
- Account – a website in the Online Store, on which the Customer, after registering and logging in, may: place orders for Goods, view the history of previous purchases, have access to their personal data and change them;
- Consumer – means any natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity;
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145, as amended);
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods concluded between HemPoland and the Customer via the Store’s website;
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, to whom specific provisions grant legal capacity, placing an Order in the Store;
- Goods (or Products) – products available in the Online Store, which are the subject of the Sales Agreement;
- Online store (Store) – an online store available at www.cannabigold.pl, where the Customer may, in particular, place orders and which provides other services offered by the Seller;
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of Goods;
- Subscription – a sales system related to the obligation to periodically purchase Goods and consisting in the automatic extension of this period;
- Regulations – these Regulations for the sale of Goods in the Online Store using means of remote communication and the provision of electronic services via the Cannabigold.pl Online Store. These Regulations are regulations within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344).
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store available at www.cannabigold.com
- The online store operating on the website www.cannabigold.com is run by the Seller.
- These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for placing Orders in the Online Store by electronic means;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements regarding services provided as part of the Online Store;
- the rules of operation of the Newsletter and Account.
- Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- web browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
- In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer station or terminal device with an Internet connection on their own.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the Online Store www.cannabigold.com . Customers can also download and print it. Downloads are available via the link at the bottom of the page. The file with the Regulations has been saved in PDF (Portable Document Format), which can be opened using the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, available on the Adobe Systems Software website.
RULES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
- Only a person with the capacity to conclude a binding contract may use the Online Store and purchase Goods.
- The Seller may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, and may limit his access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the provisions of the Regulations, and in particular in the event that the Customer:
- provided untrue, inaccurate or outdated data during registration in the Online Store, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties;
- commits other behaviors that are inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet, or that are detrimental to the good name of the Seller.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided in the Online Store, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized collection and unauthorized modification of personal data provided online.
- The customer undertakes in particular to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
- not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers,
- use any content posted as part of the Online Store only for your own personal use,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of generally applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
- The Online Store website also enables communication with the Seller. For this purpose, it is necessary to complete the appropriate fields in the contact form in the Contact Form tab and click the “SEND” button.
- The Customer can create an Account on the Store’s website. Creating an Account is voluntary and free of charge, but it may be necessary when the Customer wants to access some content of the Store, in particular the Subscription.
- After sending the completed registration form to the Seller, the Customer receives a confirmation e-mail containing all relevant information regarding the Account.
- The agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is considered concluded when the Customer receives the confirmation e-mail referred to above.
- The customer may delete his account at any time by sending a request to delete the account to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Seller may disable the Account at any time if it becomes convinced that the Customer does not comply with any of the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Seller has the right to delete the Account, including the removal of all data contained therein, at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notification to the Customer.
PROCEDURE FOR CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT
- To place an Order in the Online Store and conclude a Sales Agreement, it is necessary to select the Goods from the Seller’s current offer. The selection is made by clicking the link to the given Product, and then the “ADD TO CART” button. After clicking the link to the Cart, a summary of the selected Goods will be presented.
- If the Seller offers the option to purchase Products under the Subscription, the Customer, before clicking the “ADD TO CART” button, decides whether he wants to purchase a Product Subscription by selecting the “Subscribe” button, or whether he wants to make a one-time purchase of the Product by selecting the “Purchase” button. disposable”.
- The order should be placed by clicking the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- Then, carefully enter your personal data in accordance with the names of the form fields. At this stage, the Customer may decide to register on the website www.cannabigold.com by selecting the appropriate option and entering the password. Registration is required to purchase Subscription Products.
- Choose the payment method by selecting the appropriate option and accept the Regulations of the Online Store, as well as agree to the processing of personal data.
- Clicking the “BUY AND PAY” button is the final confirmation of the order, and the entered data along with the selected options will no longer be subject to modification.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller, in accordance with its provisions and the provisions of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives a confirmation e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, and its provisions are consistent with the Order and the Regulations.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and will be carried out to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The cost of delivery will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
- The deadline for completing the Order is up to 3 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer and making the payment.
- Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the Customer of the relevant provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods takes place by sending the Customer to the e-mail address provided and by attaching a printout of the confirmation, Order specification and VAT invoice to the shipment containing the Goods.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys (PL) and include VAT (with the rate specified), but do not include delivery costs, which are payable additionally and are specified in the course of the transaction.
- The customer has the option to pay the price:
a) by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account number;
b) via the electronic PayU online payment system;
except for Subscription payments. In this case, payment is possible only by credit or debit card via PayU.
- The Seller may offer Customers a Subscription for the Goods offered in the Online Store.
- By purchasing a Goods Subscription, the Customer has the right to receive selected Goods at recurring intervals (30 days).
- In the event of a change in the Subscription price, the Customer will be informed about it by sending an e-mail 30 days before the planned price change. In this case, the Customer is entitled to resign from further Subscription.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives a confirmation e-mail containing all essential elements of the Order and information necessary to unsubscribe from the Subscription.
- The Subscription is automatically extended for subsequent selected periods, provided that the Customer’s credit or debit card is successfully charged for the next Subscription period, until the Customer cancels the Subscription.
- Before charging for the next Subscription period, the Customer will receive an e-mail with a reminder about the next upcoming Subscription period.
- The Customer agrees to charge for the renewal of the Subscription for subsequent selected periods. Failure to pay for the next Subscription period results in the inability to deliver the Order during this period.
- Each subsequent Subscription period begins automatically on the first day after the end of the previous Subscription period and covers the same period.
- Along with the principal amount, the Customer will also be charged the shipping costs.
- The Customer has the right to resign from further use of the Subscription before the end of the period for which the fee has been paid by selecting the “Unsubscribe” option in the Account settings after logging in.
- The Seller has the right to resign from offering the Subscription. In this case, the Seller will execute each Order for which payment has been made.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Goods sale agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the Agreement expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the Goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the Goods.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller electronically, by writing to the address email@example.com, about his decision to withdraw from the Sales Agreement by an unequivocal statement. A declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement may also be submitted in writing on the form constituting Appendix 1 to these Regulations.
- In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is enough for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement before the deadline for withdrawal.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Customer all payments received, including the costs of delivery of the Goods (except for additional costs resulting from the Customer’s choice of a method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than within 14 days from the date on which the notice of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement was received by the Seller.
- The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that the Customer used in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees otherwise; in any case, the Customer does not incur any fees in connection with the return of the payment.
- The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. In order to meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the Goods before its expiry. The Customer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT GOODS
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods that are compliant with the Sales Agreement and free from defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Consumer under the warranty for defects to the extent and on the terms set out in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and following of the Civil Code.
- If the Consumer claims that any of the delivered Products is defective, he has the right to file a complaint.
- Complaints arising from the infringement of consumer rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If the Goods have a defect, the Consumer may, subject to and on the terms set out in the Civil Code, submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with a defect-free item or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect. The reduced price should be in such proportion to the price resulting from the Sales Agreement, in which the value of the item with a defect remains to the value of the item without a defect.
- The Consumer may, instead of removing the defect proposed by the Seller, demand replacement of the item with a defect-free one, or instead of replacing the item, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. the seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would be exposed by a different method of satisfaction.
- The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of its receipt, and if this proves impossible, it will inform the Consumer within this period when the complaint will be considered. If the Consumer demanded replacement of the item or removal of the defect or made a statement of price reduction, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Seller did not respond to this request within 14 days, it is considered that the request was justified.
- If it is necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller to consider the complaint, the Customer will be obliged to deliver the Product at the Seller’s expense or the Product will be collected from the Buyer by a courier acting on behalf of the Seller, after making the necessary arrangements by the parties in this regard.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Seller takes steps to ensure the proper functioning of the Online Store, to the extent resulting from the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by Customers within a reasonable time.
- The Customer should immediately notify the Seller of any irregularities or disruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
- Any irregularities related to the functioning of the Store should be reported by the Customer by e-mail to the address email@example.com .
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide the name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it proves impossible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
- In the event of consent to the processing of personal data provided in the form on the Cannabigold.com website for the Seller’s marketing purposes, including in particular to receive commercial information by e-mail (e.g. in the form of a Newsletter) or by phone, the Customer will be provided with a service consisting in periodically sending information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail), hereinafter referred to as the “Newsletter”, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge, for an indefinite period.
- The newsletter contains information about the Seller’s product offer, news, current promotions and other information about the Seller and its products, including opinions, press materials, links to friendly websites.
- The customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, change the previously indicated e-mail address to which the Newsletter is sent or resign from this service by sending an appropriate request to the Seller to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints related to the Newsletter service should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- The complaint should contain the Customer’s name, surname, e-mail address, description of the subject of the complaint, including the specification of the request and its justification, and the signature of the person lodging the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of their receipt by the Seller. The Seller shall immediately notify the complainant of the decision on the complaint via e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Sales contracts concluded on the basis of these Regulations are subject to Polish law. If the Customer is a Consumer, the law of the country in which the Consumer has his habitual residence shall apply, provided that the Seller conducts or directs his business to this country.
- The consumer has the option of using out-of-court dispute resolution and redress before a permanent arbitration court at the competent Voivodship Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the above-mentioned dispute resolution mode and procedures can be found at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php .
- The Seller informs that on the website at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is available a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform – online dispute resolution).
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Consumer shall be considered by the competent common courts.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer are considered only by Polish courts.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Products belong to the Seller or its licensors. All such rights are reserved.
- The exclusive right to the content made available via the Online Store, in particular copyrights, the name of the Online Store, the Seller’s trademarks, their graphic elements, software and rights to databases are the property of the Seller or its licensors and are subject to appropriate protection.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.
- These Regulations apply from may 22, 2023.