- About us
- How we care for your data
- Legal bases for processing your personal data
- Purposes of processing your personal data, legal grounds for processing and types of personal data subject to processing
- Personal data storage period
- Categories of recipients of your personal data
- Transfer of personal data to recipients from third countries
- Your rights
- Refusal to provide your personal data
- Cookies and other technologies
- Contact details
The administrator of personal data collected via our Store on the website www.cannabigold.com is HemPoland spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at Władysławowo (82-300), Władysławowo 30A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register Court under KRS number 0000534517, REGON number 360289332, NIP number 5783115991, with a share capital of PLN 1,000,000.00 paid in full, hereinafter referred to as “HemPoland” or “Administrator”.
HemPoland is a subsidiary of RAMM PHARMA CORP., established under Canadian law, with its registered office at: 82 Richmond Street, East suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 1P1, Canada, listed on The Canadian Securities Exchange.
HemPoland is a producer and distributor of the highest quality CBD products, such as dietary supplements and cosmetics, and the owner of the CannabiGold brand.
How we care for your data
Our priority is to ensure the security of your personal data and we make every effort to protect it. In particular, we make sure that the data is:
- processed lawfully, reliably and in a transparent manner for our clients;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and updated as necessary;
- stored in a form enabling identification of our Clients, for a period not longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Legal bases for processing your personal data
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions governing the processing of personal data, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are as follows:
- performance of a contract or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. On this basis, your data is processed in particular to: place an order, make a payment, deliver products to you and enable their return (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, over which your rights do not override. On this basis, your data is processed in particular: to develop our business and improve the satisfaction of our customers, for direct marketing purposes, to answer questions sent via the contact form, as well as for our analytical and statistical purposes and to determine, investigate or defense of claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- Your consent to the processing of personal data. On this basis, your data is processed in particular: to set up an Account and register as our new Customer or to provide you with our newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). Please note that where your data is processed on this basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject, for example obligations arising from tax law (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
Purposes of processing your personal data, legal grounds for processing and types of personal data subject to processing
We can use profiling in our Store. Profiling consists in the automated processing of personal data in order to evaluate certain aspects concerning our clients. We may use profiling for marketing purposes. This allows us to better understand your preferences regarding our products and adapt our offer to your needs. This has no legal effect on you and similarly does not affect your situation. We do not use any other automated individual decisions. Making decisions based on profiling is allowed when the person has given explicit consent (which can be withdrawn at any time), is permitted by law or is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
Personal data storage period
Your personal data will only be kept for a limited period of time and only to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it was provided.
Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract will be stored as long as the contract is in force, and after its expiry for the period necessary to secure or pursue claims and to fulfill any legal obligations (e.g. resulting from tax law).
Personal data processed in order to fulfill our legal obligations or pursue our legitimate interests will be kept for as long as the law obliges us to process them.
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, they may be stored until the consent or objection to processing is withdrawn or until they are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which consent was granted. After this period, your data will be stored until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims.
Categories of recipients of your personal data
Your trust is crucial for us. We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, in order to provide you with our products and services and to conduct our business, we may disclose and share your information with the following categories of recipients:
- business partners who support us in running our business, such as:
- technical service providers to whom we entrust the provision of IT systems, software and hosting of our website;
- companies that enable the execution of your order, such as: online payment service providers, courier companies, warehouses;
- the bank that maintains our bank account;
- companies providing services in the field of marketing communication and advertising;
- companies that provide email, text and postal services on our behalf,
- our advisers, including lawyers, accountants, auditors who provide professional services to us,
- authorities, if we are obliged to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal provisions,
- our parent company RAMM PHARMA CORP.
Please note that many of these data recipients have an independent right or obligation to process your personal data. Therefore, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of these entities.
Transfer of personal data to recipients from third countries
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This usually happens when an entity cooperating with us provides its services outside the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be made in accordance with applicable law. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data transferred to a third country. We will ensure an appropriate level of protection for your personal data. This may also include the use of standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data, adopted by the European Commission, which ensure adequate protection of personal data.
We work with Klaviyo, 225 Franklin St floor 10, Boston, MA 02110 United States and use their tools to help us with email and text marketing of our products. These tools allow you to create personalized messages and send them to our customers. Your consent is required to use this service. You can also object to the use of this service at any time. Klaviyo automatically collects information about how you use our website. This information is transmitted to and stored on a Klaviyo server in the United States.
As mentioned above, we are part of an international capital group whose parent company is RAMM PHARMA CORP. based in Canada. For this reason, your data may be transferred to Canada. The European Commission has stated that Canada is considered to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data transferred from the EU (Commission Decision of 20 December 2001, No. 2002/2/EC).
In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and the limitations indicated therein, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data – you have the right to access your personal data and to receive a copy of the personal data stored by us, as well as detailed information on how they are processed;
- the right to rectify your personal data – you have the right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to delete your personal data (right to be forgotten) – you have the right to request us to delete your personal data if there is no reason for us to further process it. However, we may not always be able to completely delete your personal data, for example where we still need it to comply with legal obligations or to pursue claims. You will be notified of such a situation in response to your request;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data – entitles you to request the restriction of personal data processing in certain situations, for example when you have questioned the accuracy of your personal data or objected to our processing of your data, this restriction is valid for a period enabling the Administrator to check the correctness of personal data;
- the right to transfer data – you have the right to receive a digital copy of your personal data. You also have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller. This right is limited to situations where data processing is carried out in an automated manner and applies to personal data processed on the basis of the user’s consent or on the basis of a contract;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation. In this case, we are no longer entitled to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling – you have the right to request intervention from us if a decision based on profiling produces legal effects for you or affects you in a similarly significant way;
- the right to lodge a complaint – in the event of any complaints about the way we process your data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Poland, the competent authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We will respond to your requests without undue delay, at the latest within one month from the date of receipt. This period may be extended by two further months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will notify you of any such extension within one month of receiving your request, together with the reasons for the delay.
Refusal to provide personal data
Providing personal data in our Store is voluntary, but necessary in order to use most of the functionalities of our Store, in particular to place an order and perform the contract, and subscribe to the newsletter. Failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to perform most activities on our website.
Cookies and other technologies
Thanks to cookies, the use of websites is much easier, more pleasant, and their content is adapted to the expectations and preferences of their users.
- adapting the content of our website to your preferences and optimizing the use of our website;
- recognizing the user’s device and maintaining the session after the user logs in,
- creating statistics that will allow us to develop our Store and products and better understand the needs of our customers
- displaying advertisements for our products and adapting their content to the preferences of our customers.
We use two basic types of cookies on our website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your device until you log out or end your session.
Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for the period specified in the file parameters or until they are deleted. This means that his information will be transferred to the server each time the user visits the Store.
- Google Analytics,
- google marketing tools,
As mentioned above, we use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google collects information about your location (based on your IP address) and your behavior when accessing our website (based on cookies) through our use of the above tool on our website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of our website using analytical cookies. Thanks to this solution, we are able to better understand the needs of our customers and adapt our offer to these needs. You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing the browser add-on at the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl .
Social media plugins
Our Store uses Facebook and Instagram plugins. These plugins connect you directly to our social media profiles. For more detailed information, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of individual social networking sites. Please note that we assume no responsibility for these policies.
This version of the Policy is effective from may 22, 2023.
Our Clients may also contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
You can contact us as follows:
- by traditional mail:
Władysławowo 30A, 82-300 Elbląg
- by phone:
+48 668 696 368
- by e-mail: