TERMS AND CONDITIONS
of Cannabigold.co.uk of 01 October 2021
Our Terms and Conditions contain the following information:
- About us
- General provisions
- Terms of using the Website
- Complaints procedure
- Personal data processing
- Final provisions
I. ABOUT US
The owner and operator of this Website is HemPoland spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Władysławowo (82-300) at Władysławowo 30A, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000534517, National Business Registry Number REGON 360289332, Tax Identification Number NIP 5783115991, with share capital amounting to PLN 1,000,000.00 paid up in full, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48 668 097 775 (hereinafter referred to as “HemPoland”).
HemPoland is a subsidiary of The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. incorporated under the law of Canada with its registered office in 6205 Airport Road, Building A, Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, listed on The Toronto Stock Exchange.
HemPoland is a producer and distributor of food supplements and cosmetic products, including hemp products, containing natural phytocannabinoids and other hemp products and is the owner of CannabiGold brand.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
- User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality with legal capacity granted under special regulations, who uses the functionality of the Website;
- Website – Website available at www.cannabigold.com;
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions for the provision of electronic services via the Website. These Terms and Conditions are terms and conditions within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text: Dziennik Ustaw of 2020, item 344, as amended).
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the Website available at www.cannabigold.com.
- The Website operating at www.cannabigold.com is run by HemPoland.
- The Terms and Conditions define the rules of providing electronic services via the Website.
- The use of the Website is possible provided that the IT system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- web browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
- In order to use the Website, the User should have access to a computer station or end device with an Internet connection.
- The Users may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link placed on the home page of www.cannabigold.com. The Users can also download and print it. Downloads are available via a link at the bottom of the page. The file with the Terms and Conditions is in Portable Document Format (PDF), which can be opened with the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available on the website Adobe Systems Software.
IV. TERMS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- HemPoland may deprive the User of the right to use the Website and may also limit the User’s access to a part or all of the Website resources, with immediate effect, if the User violates any of the Terms and Conditions, and in particular if the User acts in a way that is inconsistent with the applicable laws or general rules of Internet use or damages HemPoland’s good name.
- In order to ensure the security of the transfer of messages and data in connection with the provision of services via the Website, HemPoland shall take technical and organisational measures appropriate to the level of risk to the security of the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent unauthorised collection and modification of personal data transmitted online.
- The User shall in particular:
- not provide or disclose contents that are prohibited by law, e.g. contents that promote violence, defame or violates on the personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- use the Website in a manner which does not interfere with its operation, in particular, by using specific software or devices;
- refrain from taking such measures as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) on the Website;
- use the Website in a manner that is not burdensome to other Users;
- use any content posted on the Website solely for personal use;
- use the Website in a manner that is consistent with the provisions of applicable law, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
- The Website allows communication with HemPoland. For this purpose, it is necessary to complete the appropriate fields in the contact form available in the Contact tam and click the “Send message” button.
V. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- HemPoland undertakes actions aimed at ensuring the proper functioning of the Website in the scope that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the Users within a reasonable period of time.
- The User should immediately notify HemPoland of any irregularities or disruptions in the functioning of the Website.
- Any irregularities related to the functioning of the Store should be reported by the User by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The complaint submitted by the User should contain the User’s data, email address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Website.
- HemPoland undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days and, should it prove impossible, to inform the User within this period when the complaint is expected to be processed.
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by HemPoland or his licensors. All such rights are reserved.
- The exclusive right to the content made available through the Website, in particular copyright, name of the Website, HemPoland’s trademarks, their graphic elements, software and rights to databases, shall be the property of HemPoland or its licensors and shall be protected accordingly.
- To all matters not regulated herein, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 01 October 2021.